[ My Memories ]
+April 2006+
+May 2006+
+June 2006+
+July 2006+
+August 2006+
+October 2006+
+March 2007+
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You guys must be thinking.. OMG.. Nadiana seems and act like a heartless b****. How can I just throw away a 4 year relationship just like tat.. Dun I have any emotions? Will I ever look back and regret my actions for dumping the most eligible bachelor. Yeah, his intelligent, achiever, bla bla bla.. But guess wat! I dun give a damn bout your 'trophies' any more!
For these past 4 years of our relationship, I dumped you more den 10 times (uncountable).. So wat does tat conclude? I dun give a damn about wat ur mother or family think! Have they ever spare a thought for me? Have they ever put themselves in my shoes? My goddness! I'm a girl ok! Not a guy! Oh yes.. in case u ppl forget, FARHAN is a GUY!! Not a girl!! I've never been treated like how your family treated me. I've never been blamed like your family did. I never felt so degrading till your family came into my stupid damn life. I have enough! Enough confrontations, enough blaming, enough pointing fingers, enough! ENOUGH!!
I told you everything that has been going on in my family cause I tot I need a shoulder and someone to depend on for I felt so lonely without someone so so valuable in my life. But tat doesn’t mean tat you can share MY life stories wid ur mom! And wat.. let her criticize my family? Let her give me advise bout how I should handle the situations at home? GUESS WAT!! Ur solutions are all self- centered! I dun need dem! I noe, my family isn’t as ‘perfect’ and as great as your family but I never regret being born into this less fortunate family of mine. I am contented with what I have.. I am contented being who I am and what kind of environment I’m living in.. At least I still have my less than perfect father and brothers.. And guess wat MR, I LOVE MYSELF MORE DEN I LOVED YOU!! I dun need you in my life for I'm stronger den u can ever imagine. @ least I'm independant! And tat matters a lot.. How can you love someone when you dun even love yourself?
Everybody says tat you sacrifice everything for me.. Yeah.. thank you. Ur sacrifices is greatly appreciated. So now, I’m the heartless b****! I dun care bout wat u ppl think! Guess wat, if Farhan is so great den why dun you ppl take him as ur BF! I’m not trying to push him ard.. All I’m saying is tat maybe him and his family needs someone who’s not like me. I’m not a perfect person. I'm not the sweet simple girl you’ll want to be ard with! I’m not the kind of girl you ppl can step over no more.
I'm not a heartless b****….
Because I LOVED you, I never listen to my parents went they told me never to contact you ever again after your family confronted mine.
Because I LOVED you, I ignore about the advises my teachers gave me wen they first got to know tat i'm attached to you.
Because I LOVED you, I accept the fact tat I have to go to your house just so tat we can patch
back even though ur the one who wan me back badly.
Because I LOVED you, I have to be confronted by your mom for trying our very first kiss.
Because I LOVED you, I have to stand alone without your back up wen your family asked me over to your house just for them to accuse me of things I never did.
Because I LOVED you, I have to entertain your mom’s call and just listen to her nagging at me when u can’t handle our relationship problems and vent it at home.
Because I LOVED you, I still date you even when my grandparents disallow me to continue being ard you.
I’m not a b***** from hell. All I wan to bring across here is tat I DID LOVE you when we’re together. I did love you even wen I hate you. I did love you for our 4 years of our relationship. I cared a lot for u.. I never cheated on you. Have I ever looked at other guys wen I’m attached to you? Throughout our relationship, I have only you in my heart. I only began to widen my circle of friends wen we broke up.
You said you love me even after everything tat I've done to you.. Oh yes.. So now everyone can confirm TAT I"M A B****!!! Oh yes Mr, Ur the noble one.. For loving me and I'm the devilish girl who broke everyone's heart! GO TO HELL!! So, I am now labelled as a b**** cause you still love me till now and I couldn't care less and I'm out of love wid you? What is LOVE?? What is tat? I've been doing some searching but yet, I can't find the correct words or expression to define whats love.. So pls can someone pls enlighten me about the meaning of love?!!
I hate it when you know my weakness for you can always use it to your advantage!
I hate you for hurting me so much.. always causing me to lose my pride..
I hate you for saying I did all this because of you.. especially wen ltr, U'll want something back in
return.
I hate you sacrifizing everything for me and wen things go wrong, you blame everything on me.
I hate you wen you blame me for your average or below den average grades - due to our quarrels.
I hate it wen you sae you love me but nvr love urself.
I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you! So wat if all of them sae tat we are very very compatible?
Just because we look compatible we have to be together? Oh yes.. we are compatible a few years ago.. (at least i tot so)
To all my friends and my dearest sister.. yan thanks for all the emotional support. I really really appreciate it.. U’ve help me through it all.. From comforting me wen I’m tearing to calming me wen I’m angry and making me see the bigger picture wen I’m confused. I love you all.. muacks..
To my dearest Faizal, I won’t cheat on you.. I’m very very greatful to have someone like you in my life.. I’m so greatful to have a man guiding and complimenting my rights and correcting my wrongs.. muacks..
Nutty Nad
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++